SharpMinds offers a full range of “Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services” GSA MOBIS services under our Schedule 874 contract. Our business consulting capabilities help our clients improve efficiencies, demonstrate measurable program results, manage initiatives and achieve business outcomes.
SharpMinds acquisition and management consulting professionals possess the necessary expertise to successfully support agencies with responding to a continuous stream of new mandates and evolutionary influence such as the President’s Management Agenda; Government Performance and Results Act; Federal Acquisition Streamlining Act; OMB Circular A-76; Federal Activities Inventory Reform Act; government reinvention initiatives such as benchmarking and streamlining.
We offer services in the following specialized areas covered in the GSA MOBIS Federal Supply Schedule.
SIN 874-1 Integrated Consulting Services
SharpMinds consultants provide first-hand knowledge of and experience with commercial and government best practices, broad subject-matter expertise, and a deep understanding of the federal marketplace. We deliver professional consulting services that get to the heart of our clients’ concerns and develop solutions that that help your organization become high performing and customer driven.
The SharpMinds team provides comprehensive consulting services that include the following:
- Strategic Planning
- Organizational Improvement
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- Performance Measurement
- Program Evaluations
- Change Management
- E‐Government Solutions and CIO Support Services
SIN 874-6 Acquisition Management Support
SharpMinds is dedicated to providing experienced, solution-oriented acquisition support to commercial clients and federal agencies engaged in the acquisition and management of complex resources to include information technology, products, services, and solutions. Our services cover the entire acquisition life cycle to include: mission and business planning, acquisition planning and strategy, program and project management, requirements and technology, procurement processes, source selection, and contract management.
Our Acquisition Strategy and Support Services include:
- Policy Analysis, Development & Implementation
- Acquisition Planning and Strategy
- OMB Circular A-76 and Federal Activities Inventory Reform (FAIR) Act Studies
- Market Research
- Evaluation and Selection of Suppliers
- RFQ and RFP Preparation
- Cost and Price and Technical Analysis
- Source Selection Support
- Contract Negotiation, Award and Modifications
- Bid Protest and Claim Support
- Contract Compliance and Audit Support
- Contract File Management and Contract Closeouts
- Strategic Sourcing
- Simplified Acquisitions and Commercial Contracting
- Performance Based Contracting
- GSA Federal Supply Schedule Contracting
- Multiple Award Delivery Order Contracting
SIN 874-7 Program Integration and Project Management Services
Sharp Minds provides program integration and project management services throughout all phases of the program life cycle from concept development through evaluation and oversight of program operations. We combine management and technical expertise with a strong business focus to help our clients manage programs efficiently and effectively and maintain focus when business or technological changes cause requirements to shift rapidly.
Our Program and Project Management Services include:
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time and Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement/Acquisition Management
Sharpminds GSA MOBIS services ensure that our clients achieve their business outcomes.